Friday, February 22, 2013

And We Will Bid Them Farewell....In Style!

Tall boots: check
Sassy, low cut dress: check
Ultra fab tuxedo jacket: check
Designated driver: check

That's right, we're throwing the ladies a bit of a soirĂ©e.  Why not?!  If I'm going to have to go through all of this, why not throw a few fun memories in there as well.

I'm looking forward to a GNO.  We will laugh, make inappropriate jokes about my breasts, speculate about the size of the replacements and let our hair down!  Thank goodness we have the private dining room.....whew.

A tout a l'heure aux tatas.  

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time out tonight!!! I wish I could make it! Send those puppies out in style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging by your Facebook status updates, it looks like y'all had a good time. Yay for you!!!

    ReplyDelete