Thursday, February 28, 2013

Art Installation and An Empty Drawer

According to my plastic surgeon, I'm never going to have to wear a bra again.  Although it's against dress code policy at the office, I'm going to hold him to his word.

So, that leaves me with a bunch of old bras.  Any suggestions on what I should do with them?  I'm thinking some kind of wind chime art installation.  Maybe cast them in something hard, paint them bright colors and hang them from the trees around the property.  Maybe fashion them into some kind of primitive varmint hunting weapon.

Again, I'm totally open for suggestions.

And then the empty drawer....

What should I put in the drawer that once held all of my "nearly B cup" bras?  

Dark chocolate?
Sexy negligees?
My pistol?
Loan amortization schedules?

Again, totally open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment