Monday, April 1, 2013

Everything looks better when tan.

Today was my first day back in the office.  I decided to go back a week earlier than scheduled because I felt like it and daytime television was making me stupid.  I was under strict orders from everyone except my doctor to not overdo it and I only stayed until lunch.  All of my coworkers have been great and I couldn't ask for a better team or assistant.  They have all been incredibly supportive during the last few months.

I have a few doctor's appointments this week and hope the oncologist doesn't come up with anything surprising.  Although my treatment plan is fairly simple compared to most survivors, I'm ready to have confirmation from everyone involved and to start moving forward.  

I found out I can attach my magnetic-backed work name tag directly to my breast due to the metal ports in the expander implants.  I doubt I will really have an opportunity to show that off unless I look at financing some tanning salons or bikini manufacturers. 

2 comments:

  1. Can you really stick your tag on your boob. I never tried this and I only have my expanders in for one more week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check into spray tans! I got my first one From a friend, I was so scared I would be orange looking but actually I love it!!! What would have taken me 2 months at the pool was done in 15 min and its all even and nice looking! And a tan does make one feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete