Monday, March 11, 2013

Your Card, My Lady

After a few more days of recovery, things are going well.  I kind of feel like a Tyrannosaurus rex roving around the house, reaching for things.  Walter would probably also say that my demeanor resembles the dinosaur.  He doesn't think that I'm the easiest of patients and blames it partly on my countless hours of Downton Abbey watching.  I would like to refer to him as "Jennings" and would like for him to refer to me as "My Lady".  It hasn't quite caught on like I would have hoped.

It came in the mail.  I'm so excited to discover its benefits.  Only a select few have them.  Curious?  Jealous?  You should be.....

Yesterday I received my members only card for the Natrelle Style 133V Series Tissue Expander Matrix.  Yup, that's right....the expander implants came with their own card.  I didn't receive the list of establishments where it's accepted, but you know I'll be flashing it around town.  (I actually think I'm supposed to carry it so I don't end up in the tank at the airport since the expanders have metal ports and can set off the screening machines.)

Still waiting to hear about my pathology report.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a good report.

Funny, Ha Ha or Funny Sad?
My cousin and I used to play this game.  It's a sick game, but that sort speaks to our senses of humor.  So, here's the question, "Is it funny ha ha or funny sad that the last retail establishment I went to before my mastectomies was Victoria's Secret?"  I personally think it  is funny ha ha, but that's just me.

Thanks to all for the sweets notes, texts, emails, etc. I really appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment